Stolen 2014 Screw SE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ezavala02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, that's horrible. I've heard offroad capable trucks are a hot commodity in Mexico for cartel use. Hope they find your truck in good condition or that your insurance takes care of you in a timely manner. Good luck man.

Reaction score
Sucks to hear about your truck. IMO even if the truck is found I wouldn't want it back. There is no telling what happened to it after it was stolen. Best thing that can happen now is a quick settlement with insurance so you can find a replacement before they are all snatched up.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss. At least you can try and plan some precautions for your next one. I'd absolutely have a aftermarket paging alarm and GPS tracking if I was anywhere near El Paso, Odessa, Midland, Mexico etc. Plenty of shady characters flooded in with the oil industry because of the influx of hard working people making good amounts of money. Gotta be extra careful too if you can't garage your vehicle. Even if they don't steal the whole vehicle it's easy enough to remove bolt on parts like shocks etc.

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Another reason why I fully support capitol punishment for non violent crimes.
What's mine is mine, what's mine is yours? OK, You also get the palm of my hand sending your nose to meet your brain.
I hope you get a prompt positive resolution man.

Fellow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am so sorry to hear that.

Hopefully the police will find it so soon.

Does your insurance company compensate for stolen vehicles?

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that bud! When they find the truck and hang those thieves, definitely invest in an alarm. I have a viper 5904 and nobody ***** with me now. I have every sensor you can get and I will more that likely get smart start over the summer.

Goofball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its in Mexico. Raptors are perfect for the drug growers in the mountain areas where they grow it. Its like the wild west over there. EVERY single truck you see in those areas was stolen. A secret kill switch is the only answer IMO. Just a simple toggle switch in line of the starter solenoid. Hindsight though... Sucks that they got it from your house. Sorry man.