Stolen 2014 Screw SE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kngranch

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately my 2014 Ruby Red Screw was stolen sometime between 10pm on Thursday-7:30am Friday from the front of my house (upper valley in El Paso,TX). Please keep your eyes peeled for it, it has custom Texas plates (SVT-RPTR), hood graphics and a black b&w hitch. Chances are it went straight to Mexico, but if you happen to see it, please pm me or contact the police. Thanks in advance for your help.

XxWarEaglexX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. I know that has to suck. I hope like hell they are able to find your truck. That's one thing I cannot stand is dang thief. People work hard for their stuff these days. Again I hope they find it.

Sent from my SCH-S950C using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kngranch

Kngranch

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a horrible feeling walking outside and your truck is gone. Damn crooks, waited 6 months for that truck and they just decided to take it.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd love to catch the thief in the act. He could run, but just die tired.

Sorry to hear it man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rmeir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. F this thieves!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How does that happen? Do they tow it away? It's not like these cars can be hot wired, right?

Sorry to hear that man. Hope they get caught.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
with the right equipment, the truck can be stolen in less than 2 minutes. a common thief usually cant do it. it is usually part of a ring that goes out looking for high end vehicles and steals them to sell overseas or for parts. unfortunately you are probably right, being that close to mexico, there is a high chance it went over the boarder. im sorry to hear about the theft.

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, time to make a trip to Juarez. Or just wait until the insurance company agrees it is stolen and write it off. Sorry for your loss.