Stay away from OLYMPUS off road products! Company is a joke!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Let me start by saying that I have bought tuousands of dollars in raptor parts over the last couple years. Most of which bought online and never had any problem. Its pretty simple to me I pay for a product and i should receive a new undamaged product. I have never not gotten emails, I have never delt with shipping problems, in this day in age it seems to go pretty smooth. I have also never gotten online to type anything negative about a company, but as I type this I hope nothing more then to see this company go under so nobody else gets screwed by them.

The company was a joke from the beginning! I order one of their 20" ultra series light bars on black friday after seeing their black friday pricing thread. I ordered it for my dad as a Christmas present. 3 weeks later I am getting worried because I had not recieved the light yet
I wasnt the only one because someone even started a thread wondering if anyone else had received anything from their black Friday olympus purchase. So 3 days before Christmas i get the light. The packaging was shit. Another great thing here is that when you look at the shipping info my name and address is right underneath a company in China. I love how now a manufacturer of ****** lights in china has my info and address, thanks olympus. I open it up only to find yhat the light is chewed up and damaged at the top and the switch in the wiring harness i pwid extra for is in pieces. WTF, great Christmas present. After multiple emails and multiple unanswered phone calls i am told they will send out a new light and return shipping. A month goes by and nothing comes. I am told again the light is on the way. Multiple emails and unanswered phone calls and 2 more weeks and i start demanding a refund. I had to open up a dispute with paypal to have olympus tell me they need the light back before they will issue a refund. I respond multiple times telling them to send postage, I explained how they have had $230 of my money now for over 2 months while i had a usless box on my work bench and how i shouod not have to pay more out of my pocket to send a broken light back. I am told again no refund without the light and told shipping will be reimbursed. So i pay to ship the light back to them, i give a tracking # ( something i never got from them) and a $20.31 total. Today comes and I get my refund for the light not the shipping.

So for almost 3 months olympus off road had $230 of my money while i had a junk light, and to get my money back cost me anothe $20. What a ****** joke. Im sure they will get on here and give bunch of ********* excuses and reasons why, thats all it is "*********". Like I said I have bought many ghings without issue. I wish nothing but bad things for this company. I hope this stays in the general discussion section so eveyone sees it. Make it a sticky. I am going to put it on FB and tell everyone I talk too to stay away from olympus off road. Drop them as a supporting vendor too, we do not need shit companys like this!

Gilligan

Reaction score
Yeah their days of bullshitting are over, well at least on this forum. Daniel will always be involved in some sort of scam.

Sure be nice to come across the Olympic Off road jeep in the middle of nowhere while wheeling one day...

OP
OP
Crikk

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
After a couple of emails the last 2 days, Daniel has also refunded me my $20.31. I am shocked, but also very thankful. I still would never buy from them again but there is a little less dislike towards them.