South Dakota Raptor's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You're in Gillette for a while now ironside?

And I think svt83 moved to Colorado. He was in the Jackson area.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just holler if you come back through the area. Maybe we can get a short ride in. I'll just be coaching, coaching, and coaching that time of the year!

ironside

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea if my financial situation gets better I would love to do maybe a Saturday Sunday type run. Maybe before trr or if nothing else next fall.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know a few Wyoming guys that are up for a run sometime this summer or fall if we ever get everybody together. I'm probably going to do CRR in July and then I've got some time off in August/September so we'll see what crops up. SRBR2 or just a casual get together maybe.

ironside

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know a few Wyoming guys that are up for a run sometime this summer or fall if we ever get everybody together. I'm probably going to do CRR in July and then I've got some time off in August/September so we'll see what crops up. SRBR2 or just a casual get together maybe.

Well if you get together I will see if I can make it.