Sooo I've had my truck for one day...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ingot SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. As many have already said after x amount of years it still puts smiles on your face and you will plan trips around taking the beast even if its a mile away.

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

If my wife drives it, she inadvertently hits the **** magnet button.........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol! My wife is too scared to drive it.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's f***king awesome! It's like driving a space shuttle, so many buttons and flashing lights! It's gonna take a few days to figure out all the features. Unbelievable truck!

Congrats on the rig, Monster44! I don't know if it's approved for orbit, but I agree that the Raptor is pretty sweet. While you're learning about your truck, don't forget to check out the free resources on the Ford Owner site: Official Ford Owner Site | Schedule Vehicle Maintenance, Get Tips, Advice & Coupons You can download digital copies of your Owner's Manual and other vehicle documents that will help the two of you get acquainted. Congrats again!

Congrats! I pick mine up in less than 2 weeks!

Awesome, Jimbo! Be sure to post pictures when you bring yours home. :)

Crystal

Greybeard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What! And no mods yet? Seriously though, congrats on the new truck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk