So what were my chances?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If it was a 6.0L, **** it. Would have walked all over his ass. If it was the 8.1L, it might have been interesting. If it was 6.6L, I would have done it anyways because those durashit engine injectors take ***** all the time. Would love to see that cry baby start crying after he bent a connecting rod, or throw it out the side of the block in a big cloud of smoke after he hydrolocked it with diesel fuel.

Last edited:

mprice1234

Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Nothing to prove

You did the right thing all the way! Ignoring him and not risking all the bad thing that could have happened especially with the wife in the truck. Remember you have nothing to prove your already driving a Raptor! He was the one full of envy. My hat's off to you sir for keeping your cool.

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like getting on my phone and either pretend to call the cops or actually do it and report their ass. The second people see you get on your phone and slow down like you're trying to get a license plate number they usually bug out. Some quick racing is fun but not with ****** bags.