So, what is the fast speed you've done in your Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SPRSNK

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its not broken in until you max that beast out!

Repeatedly. And sideways.

Personally I go by the philosophy that one should drive the vehicle as you are going to drive it normally from minute 1.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Thats how I feel too. I now its completely unrelated but when I had my quad bored out, the guy said break it in how you would normally drive it. If you baby it the engine won't be broken in all the way through

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
95 when it seemed like people were boxing me in on the freeway... soon as i had an opening i hit it and got up to 95 and the others couldnt keep up..... except the dude in a bmw something.... he did catch up to me about 2 miles down when i had to exit and slowed down. i wondered if the bmw guy was an off duty cop, and was afraid i might get a phantom ticket, but my uncle is a retired cop and extremly connected. he told me they cant do that anymore, way too easy to get jammed up, but said if the guy is stupid enough let him know hehehe.

OP
OP
SPRSNK

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do you guys get your trucks to go past 100? programmer?

Stainless Works LTH's, Stainless Works Dual 3" exhaust, CAI and tuner. It's an option with the tuner to turn your speed limiter off :) I do this to all my vehicles when I tune them.