so someone vandalizes my truck this morning.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordraptorHero

Reaction score
so this morning i came outside to find a dent in my door my gas tank open and both mirrors folded out (not in) now the electronics and the motor to open/ close them do not work. gotta love autistic people

IMG_0344.jpg

feelsbadman

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so this morning i came outside to find a dent in my door my gas tank open and both mirrors folded out (not in) now the electronics and the motor to open/ close them do not work. gotta love autistic people

View attachment 97815

feelsbadman

I have a reolink camera, and have put the local police onto a guy who turned around in my driveway and then dumped a load of trash, its seen in his pickup bed.

He got a ticket as this is a high res camera. got it on amazon and can record to a spare computer I have with a 1 Terabyte USB HD. Simple fix for you.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01B4BKJOK/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

OP
OP
FordraptorHero

FordraptorHero

Reaction score
didn't know there were so many sensitive babies on the forum. clearly I'm not making fun of your children I would never snoop so low, however the person who did this clearly is mentally unstable. am I insulting your wives now too? lol.