So does your Raptor fit height wise in your garage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well unfortunately I have no garage, but I do have a 14 foot tall carport that is 20 feet wide and 31 feet long. It just works...

PICT0010_zps2e06e1e7.jpg

You can see it in the background.

Why do you have a bungee cord on your grill?:hmmm2:

Scott13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine fits with about 2 inches of clearence in the back and about 2 up front.... but I trimmed my antenna 12" (only really needed to do like 4") so it would stop hitting my garage door.

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why do you have a bungee cord on your grill?:hmmm2:

Trying something different. I have two shows coming up, "Cars on the Crest" and the "26th Blackberry Festival". I wanted to limit the opening of the engine compartment for a different display. I think I like it...

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have 37's and mid perch and fit just fine. House was built in 2001. I'll measure the opening tonight when I get home from work.

bcerri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor height in the garage

Yes, I live in a beach city in Southern California, all of the houses built here in the 70's were built for big, long cars......My Raptor has a mid perch, and still fits in the garage, just barely height wise, and just barely length wise.....heheheheheh

triggerfish

Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies, guys, I appreciate it.

I was honestly thinking that I was not going to get my Raptor unless I could garage it.. and now I know I can, so it's all good! It sure is going to fill it up!

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't forget the length. I may have a "shortish" garage but the SCREW is exactly 1.5 inches too long to fit. Door braces catch on bumper. She has sat outside since I brought her home December 5, 2012 (it was a good day) and never once complained. I, on the other hand, have a few times, when late for work and the Denver winter weather has served up more than 3-4 inches of the white powdery suft. It is only those moments when I wish it fit in the garage.

triggerfish

Reaction score
Yeah barely...

9etera3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude that is just nuts!! But I'd be packing my Raptor in also.

I am lucky to have a decent size garage (3 car), and it's wider and longer than most of my neighbors garages because my layout is different. Pure friggin luck! :) The tightest fit will be 2" clearance to the roof.