So does your Raptor fit height wise in your garage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Clearance

My parking garage is 6' 9"

Will my stock SCrew make it through?

If so, will it still make it with the mid perch adjustment?

I've read the manual and I think stock is 6' 2" but wanted to check with you guys. getting stuck would be bad.

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I clear (barely) 6'8" on top perch.

I think stock is autie a bit taller than 6'2"

I don't think my garage is measured correctly, because there is one spot that I literally have 1/8" clearance. Top perch would not work in my garage.

Yeah, I think stock is 78.5".

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya my garage is 6'9" also and I can just barely make it into without a problem(on mid perch). Height aside tho I do have a problem getting in because we have two single garage doors and there is literally half an inch space on each side and thats with the mirrors folded in lol.

OP
OP
Pynenut

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahhh yes that antenna. Freaked me out a bit when i first got it in my garage at home. I thing the stubby is a bit too...well...stubby. I might go with the 13" version instead.

I am going to call my dealer to ask them if they will do the mid perch adjustment for me. I really want to level the truck out. I think that will make it perfect.

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I really want to level the truck out. I think that will make it perfect.

It wont be perfectly level but it will be a lot better. It will be perfectly even if you do middle and standard National springs or HD National springs and top perch.

brusso99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got a 17 inch universal antenna with the wire wrapped around the shaft at auto zone for 13 bucks.