So does the site work again?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Totally thought I had malware and was going to have to get my harddrive replaced, AGAIN. (work issued laptop)

Nice to hear that is not the case. I was downloading every spyware/malware detector known to man to try and fix this.

You don't have to replace a hard drive that gets malware. Worst case, reformat and start over, no different than replacing with new.

My security software was stopping it so never even got to the site. Perhaps get something better and stay off **** sites, those are the worst. Get something like SandBoxie so the browser stays isolated when going to those **** sites if that is a priority

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You don't have to replace a hard drive that gets malware. Worst case, reformat and start over, no different than replacing with new.

My security software was stopping it so never even got to the site. Perhaps get something better and stay off **** sites, those are the worst. Get something like SandBoxie so the browser stays isolated when going to those **** sites if that is a priority

I understand that, but as I mentioned, this is a work-issued laptop. Their policy is to replace the drive, then reformat the bad drive and use that for someone else when they need a replacement. It's the circle of life here.

Also, I definitely don't check out **** on my work laptop. That's a no-no!

Hamm3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I understand that, but as I mentioned, this is a work-issued laptop. Their policy is to replace the drive, then reformat the bad drive and use that for someone else when they need a replacement. It's the circle of life here.

Also, I definitely don't check out **** on my work laptop. That's a no-no!
Last place I worked, co-worker showed me his massive **** collection on his laptop...that the company had issued him.

Living on the edge, man.

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last place I worked, co-worker showed me his massive **** collection on his laptop...that the company had issued him.

Living on the edge, man.

Wow, ballsy! I guess it's not the end of the world if you work for a non-IT based company. But I work for a medical software company and would never dare have anything like that on my laptop. I like my job and I like getting paid.