And so a baby Raptor was born!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MetalNeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As many of my friends know, I built by 2010 Molten Scab to the hilt through SVC with full cage, 3 racing seats, SVC full fox podium suspension package, yada yada. Then I sold her. She went to the new ford Raptor testing grounds to be a support vehicle so she gets to live her life out on the 70 mile desert testing loop. Well, needless to say, for those few short weeks without a Raptor I became pretty sad without one. Well, yesterday was my birthday so what did I do? Yep! got myself a 14 Terrain SCREW with all the fixins! She will soon have some upgrades done to her. I have some ideas of what I would like to do. But, Im back! I am happy! As I mentioned in a different post after a couple martini's when I sold the truck, it was not about just owning a cool looking vehicle. It is where it takes you and the friends involved in exploring and adventuring that makes it so unique and special. Well, enough for now, I am going to finish my coffee, and go help people buy and sell real estate so I can pay for this beast!

Attachments

• IMG_6446.jpg
    IMG_6446.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_6267.jpg
    IMG_6267.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 169

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As many of my friends know, I built by 2010 Molten Scab to the hilt through SVC with full cage, 3 racing seats, SVC full fox podium suspension package, yada yada. Then I sold her. She went to the new ford Raptor testing grounds to be a support vehicle so she gets to live her life out on the 70 mile desert testing loop. Well, needless to say, for those few short weeks without a Raptor I became pretty sad without one. Well, yesterday was my birthday so what did I do? Yep! got myself a 14 Terrain SCREW with all the fixins! She will soon have some upgrades done to her. I have some ideas of what I would like to do. But, Im back! I am happy! As I mentioned in a different post after a couple martini's when I sold the truck, it was not about just owning a cool looking vehicle. It is where it takes you and the friends involved in exploring and adventuring that makes it so unique and special. Well, enough for now, I am going to finish my coffee, and go help people buy and sell real estate so I can pay for this beast!

Curious to see what happens with this one as the last one was sick as ****!

SVT_Aaron

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I had read the post about you selling the truck and got a little sad myself as i was just trying to imagine how that felt. Now seeing this post, it is very awesome to see that you have bought a new one and will be cool to see what you will do to it! congrats on the new one!

D

Deleted member 12951

Welcome again. So are you going to drop it off at SVC again though?