So an Audi R8 and a Ford Raptor pull up to a stop light.....stop me if you heard this one before.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Today I was driving to work. I stop at a stop light and in my rear view, i spot a sexxxy black Audi R8. It pulls a bit closer to the light than I me since i had one car infront of me. A couple of cars pass going the opposite direction and all the people I could see we're staring at my Raptor and not this 100k Sports car, including some pedestrians. Gotta love Germany.

I'm going to try this experiment next to a Ferrari and see what happens.

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awe, come on now Nacho, you KNEW this was going to happen. Funny how the Europeans lust after American hotness and Americans lust after European fineness.

Good on 'ya brother, good on 'ya.

Now the real test would to see pedestrian reactions with your Raptor next to a Lambo LM002....that would tell the real story.

Not knocking you down...I know your head swelled a little along with your pride.

All I can really say is that is awesome....

P.S. The R8 is one sexy, fine, beautiful and lust-worthy vehicle...my wife wants one...my bank account says "Nuh uh."

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Imagine how many more open-jawed looks your Raptor would've gotten if you had an orange or blue Raptor! I think it's a law ;) in Germany that you can only own a black, silver or white vehicle in Germany.

Just kidding but it's pretty rare to see cars of color in Germany.

And I'm sure it's even more rare to see Raptors in Germany. I know there was one or two other future Raptor owners who were waiting on their trucks to arrive in Germany. Do you keep in touch with them?

By the way, the R8 with V8 or V10 is an awesome car to look at and drive

1d4216c6-4dcc-4938-afe9-dd43f3d11f6b.jpg

V10 version
r8v10spy2vv2.jpg

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think I am in a very very small group but I don't like the R8. I remember when it first came out there was big talk of it going TDI and it got my attention but it never happened so yea. You can't really tell the difference between the V8 and V10 just buy looking at the car the only physical difference is the side scoops on the V10 car 2 or 3 inches wider for the V10 radiator.

jesse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Audi makes a nice ride...i personally would rather have a G37 sport hard top convertable, as its more in my price range and more practical ride lol

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think I am in a very very small group but I don't like the R8. I remember when it first came out there was big talk of it going TDI and it got my attention but it never happened so yea. You can't really tell the difference between the V8 and V10 just buy looking at the car the only physical difference is the side scoops on the V10 car 2 or 3 inches wider for the V10 radiator.

Ha! Just like the 6.2 vs. the 5.4 :mrgreen:

The one way you can tell the difference between the R8's and the Raptors is look at the window sticker! :D

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score

What about looking thru the big ass window over the engine and seeing a V10 there instead of the V8?

ag_08r8_underglass.jpg

2010-Audi-R8-V10-3.jpg

B

Bojangles

hehehe.... yeah the exposed engine is just a bit of a giveaway.

I think those audi's are friggin' awesome.

just watched an episode of Supercars Exposed where the host got pretty loose in one.

The v10 has 518bhp and does 0-60 in 3.9

audi-r8-v10-reviews.jpg