Sliders and Skid Plates, oh my! (WARNING: Pic Heavy!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daweism

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of the bulky look and definitely don't need the step assist. Was looking for a sturdy frame attached slider that matches the tubular front and rear bumpers.

Good deal

@WSI and @RPG both offer some nice options for the sleek look. Someone just posed the @WSI ones the other day in the "what did you do today" thread

Daweism

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good deal

@WSI and @RPG both offer some nice options for the sleek look. Someone just posed the @WSI ones the other day in the "what did you do today" thread

Yeah, I did see the RPG one's already, they're pretty nice but I don't understand the pricing on them. Will go take a loot at the WSI one you speak of.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah, I did see the RPG one's already, they're pretty nice but I don't understand the pricing on them. Will go take a loot at the WSI one you speak of.

We offer our steps with or without sliders. But to date, all but one of our customers have opted to include the sliders. So pricing on our site is with sliders. FYI the sheet of aluminum used is 12" wide X 96" and 0.250" thick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk