Sirus Roof Antenna Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z7What

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know alot of the guys are into suspension and performance modification but i thought i would provide some info fo us guys that also take appearance important as well.

A well back, actually a little over a year ago, i was searching the internet at work one night and somehow came across a website called Mustang Parts, F150 Parts & Accessories | AmericanMuscle. Its a website that is mostly focused on Mustangs but they do sell stuff for us truck guys too. Anyways, i noticed for the Mustangs they sold pre-painted buts and thought id take a look at what they had and came across this. MMD Mustang Satellite Radio/GPS Antenna Cover - Pre-painted 71326 (05-14 All) - Free Shipping

I took a gamble and ordered it in Ingot Silver and to my surprise it fit and matched perfectly. Its a great mod to help conceal the ugly black turtle on the roof. The only "issue" is that your limited on what colors you can get because there for a Mustang. So if the 05-14 Mustang is offered in the color of your truck your in luck!

It has been installed on my truck for over a year now and it still looks as new as the day i installed it, it has never peeled up or come loose. Couldnt be happier.

Now onto the pics
DSC_0920.jpg
DSC_0921.jpg
DSC_0919.jpg
DSC_0928.jpg
DSC_0918.jpg

Wayne

OP
OP
Z7What

Z7What

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you changing the regular antenna and base to match?
Well i hadnt thought about it because it would involve me having to get it painted and the shops around here charge a arm and a leg. I like the idea of painting the antenna base though, i might just have to get a extra one and try painting it myself. The antenna itself will remain black.

That's cool, but I went in a different direction, I ordered my truck to match the antenna...black.

Haha, i like the way you think.

Wayne