SIRIUS Subscription

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Here's a helpful tid bit of info for when your Sirius free trial runs out. If you wish to renew....say no, no, no, no to every phone call you get. They will first try to rope you in for a year at 14.95/mo. Then they call back and try a year with 2 months free. Sweat it out for about 3 weeks and you will get a yellow letter in the mail that says $77 for a year. (actually works out to $88 after taxes). That's like $7.30/month which is fantastic for the programming you get. Keep in mind Travel Link is a separate fee. I called today to turn it back on...I do like Sirius a lot and the free trial did it's job...which is encouraging since I've been a SIRI stock holder since Nov 08.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What happens when the trial expires..... Will I get some kind of warning, or will it just suddenly not work?

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Thanks for the info - I like the sat radio (first time user) but the travel link stuff isn't much help in Canada - Hell, the GPS doesnt even have half the roads I use, but there's got to be an update for that soon...

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
What happens when the trial expires..... Will I get some kind of warning, or will it just suddenly not work?

you will get about 10 calls asking you to renew at $14.95/mo then it will suddenly not work.

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
Ive been a Sirius subscriber for 4yrs, Birdman has good info, I always let my sub run out, the radio turns off !! usually with in a week or so I can make the deal, last one was 149.00$ for 2 yrs.

kglesq

Droid's Brother
Reaction score
Here's a helpful tid bit of info for when your Sirius free trial runs out. If you wish to renew....say no, no, no, no to every phone call you get. They will first try to rope you in for a year at 14.95/mo. Then they call back and try a year with 2 months free. Sweat it out for about 3 weeks and you will get a yellow letter in the mail that says $77 for a year. (actually works out to $88 after taxes). That's like $7.30/month which is fantastic for the programming you get. Keep in mind Travel Link is a separate fee. I called today to turn it back on...I do like Sirius a lot and the free trial did it's job...which is encouraging since I've been a SIRI stock holder since Nov 08.

Good call to post this. We did the same thing with my wife's 2010 Expedition. Bought the truck in February, subscription ran out in August, yellow letter showed up in early September, and we renewed for $77 for a year.