Sirius

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STUTIDE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 6 months is coming to an end - whats the best any one has gotten on Sirius RENEWAL. I remember a while back some one saying they will come off retail substantially? Any advice on how to negociate the best deal.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is that the basic or everything included MLB?

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I let mine expire and have had a couple renewal offers of $25 for six months.

I just refuse to pay for radio until I get no sound out of it without paying.

ernie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 6 months is coming to an end - whats the best any one has gotten on Sirius RENEWAL. I remember a while back some one saying they will come off retail substantially? Any advice on how to negociate the best deal.

Best way to "negotiate" is to not care whether or not you have it. After the first 6 months, they will often mail you stuff with a "special" offer (but don't count on it) like the $25 or so for 6 months (though mine was closer to $50....watch the pricing....they'll quote you on the phone, then it seems to go up go a few dollars each minute you talk to them!!). This past May (truck was one year old) I called to cancel the renewal since I'm on a motorcycle whenever possible.........they offered a lowered rate for select and traffic....I think the total was around $150 (which is better than retail but not great).....which was as high as I was going to go. Probably should have held out longer, which is what I'll do next year.....since I really do not care whether or not I have it (though the traffic is kind of nice). Next year they'll have to do substantially better than that or I'll simply cancel.