Silver dash paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muddy00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where you can get touch up silver dash paint for a 14 screw ? Previous owner must of had a run in with a air freshener

COBRA90GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You talking about the trim pieces OP ? If so, I think you're SOL (seems to be a common interior flaw/problem with the brushed alum interior pieces or whatever Ford uses).

dfelicia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had these guys install my Nav-TV a couple of years ago: http://www.afterfxcustoms.com/ The installer scratched my trim, and they temporarily touched it up while a new dash piece was shipped. Honestly, the touchup was so good I wouldn't have even pressed them to order a new panel, but these guys are pros and the part was ordered before I even knew about the scratch.

Anyway, it's a shot in the dark but you might call and ask. It could be they manually mixed up some paint, but whatever they used looked great.

rgillund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol. Rules. I'll pound sand guys sorry for the hassle.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol. Rules. I'll pound sand guys sorry for the hassle.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I say, the guy who's chasing you around deleating all your useless/off topic post, needs a raise. A+ for trying to skirt the rules though. So, what are you selling? (Do Not Post A Price, or This Too Will Be Deleated).