SIGHTING: Black Raptor on Ramstien AFB, Germany 3 Sept

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FINALLY saw my first OTHER Raptor. I just came in the main gate and was passing by the BIG PX and saw him stuck in traffic leaving Post. Don't think he saw me. said to myself "holy crap, another raptor."
If i would have seen him parked i would have left a nifty SVTO sighting card that I had on hand.

OP
OP
Nacho

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FINALLY saw my first OTHER Raptor. I just came in the main gate and was passing by the BIG PX and saw him stuck in traffic leaving Post. Don't think he saw me. said to myself "holy crap, another raptor."
If i would have seen him parked i would have left a nifty SVTO sighting card that I had on hand.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
1smck0lhqc.jpg

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Where is your front plate Dan? I thought you lived in Taxifornia... Front plate is required. Maybe, you took the front plate off for the pic because you really live in Munich and dont want us to see your Euro plate!

/passes out on computer

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Where is your front plate Dan? I thought you lived in Taxifornia... Front plate is required. Maybe, you took the front plate off for the pic because you really live in Munich and dont want us to see your Euro plate!

/passes out on computer

Frivol

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Hahah, i know of one other Black on on Ramstein. If it was a him, it was probably this old civilan dude, if it was My wife you saw my truck before i did :"(

Frivol

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Hahah, i know of one other Black on on Ramstein. If it was a him, it was probably this old civilan dude, if it was My wife you saw my truck before i did :"(