Show off your garage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DezertRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In an effort to help others with ideas on customizing garages can you guys post pics of your raptors sleeping quarters!
Ive been looking for epoxy floor color ideas as well as what paint colors for my walls

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm about to be jeally

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

10388-fms-website2.jpg

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@ducatisps has a really nice one with an amazing stable to fill it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks.

i will say that i HATE epoxy floors. tried them twice, including Griots Garage high dollar stuff. they all suck.

go get a quote on ceramic tile (I use 4x4, although 6x6 is also fine, but don't go bigger, the crack too easy). Use a dark grout and seal it. my garage floor is 8 years old now, and been through quite a few cars/bikes, mud and oil, and still looks great. - oh and in case you are interested, the cabinets are from Griots Garage.

here's a shot or five:

F77CDA32-F3F2-4304-8770-7AC0FB8D4E2F_zpspktenax6.jpg

garageshots5.jpg

garageshots2.jpg

garageshots1.jpg

20130825_122805_RichtoneHDR_zpsdc6279a3.jpg

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Whats above the garages?? Is that the servants quarters!

Above the one on the right is the mother in law apartment, most recent occupied when my 26 year old moved back from LA before he found a house. Above the left one (raptor and her blond and recently departed redhead end sister) is my playroom, pool table, foosball, bar and race watching area, oh and all my car/truck junk (as my wife calls it)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ossachuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks.

i will say that i HATE epoxy floors. tried them twice, including Griots Garage high dollar stuff. they all suck.

go get a quote on ceramic tile (I use 4x4, although 6x6 is also fine, but don't go bigger, the crack too easy). Use a dark grout and seal it. my garage floor is 8 years old now, and been through quite a few cars/bikes, mud and oil, and still looks great. - oh and in case you are interested, the cabinets are from Griots Garage.

here's a shot or five:

F77CDA32-F3F2-4304-8770-7AC0FB8D4E2F_zpspktenax6.jpg

garageshots5.jpg

garageshots2.jpg

garageshots1.jpg

20130825_122805_RichtoneHDR_zpsdc6279a3.jpg
Alright.... How does anyone even compete with that setup!?!? Unreal man. Im amazed. Looks great. Maybe one day for me.......