Shoutout to Bigred1097

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

suprspinner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to give a big thank you to Jeff ( @bigred1097 ) I asked this forum a month or two ago where a good shop is to have a light bar installed and Jeff said that he would wire it all up for me and I just wanted to say how nice that was of him. He is a great member of this community and I hope that I get to meet the other greats on here as well. This is just a well deserved thank you to Jeff. He is a great man.

-Mike

Last edited:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have to give a big thank you to Jeff ( @bigred1097 ) I asked this forum a month or two ago where a good shop is to have a light bar installed and Jeff said that he would wire it all up for me and I just wanted to say how nice that was of him. He is a great member of this community and I hope that I get to meet the other greats on here as well. This is just a well deserved thank you to Jeff. He is a great man.

-Mike
Glad you asked? Lol... knowing Jeff, I'm sure he was able to teach you a thing or two as well.

Now let's see some pics of the bars on!

Donate to Avery and be entered into a raffle for an awesome prize for your Raptor.
@The Car Stereo Company
subs Rock
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=799897

bigred1097

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to give a big thank you to Jeff ( @bigred1097 ) I asked this forum a month or two ago where a good shop is to have a light bar installed and Jeff said that he would wire it all up for me and I just wanted to say how nice that was of him. He is a great member of this community and I hope that I get to meet the other greats on here as well. This is just a well deserved thank you to Jeff. He is a great man. -Mike

Thank you Mike Thank you everyone for all the kind words really appreciate it. I try to help out as much as I can and if some one learns something from me great. This is what I enjoy doing. Thank you all of you.