Shout out to Rappy Graphics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Riddick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to give a shout out to Rappy Graphics. For those of you who are thinking about putting a rap on, look no further. I emailed RG and literally within a few minutes Joshua emailed me back on his way to work one morning. We exchanged a few emails on a ton of questions I had about the material and ease of installation. A local shop had quoted me a ridiculous amount and I wanted to try and save a few bucks. Well to make a long story short, Joshua and I decided to keep my theme going with the carbon fiber hood wrap. I placed the order and it arrived lickity split. For those who are hesitant on install, this stuff was easy to moderate to install. I had no trouble at all. I followed the video on their website and had no issues with bubbles, wrinkles, or sticking. Now it did take about four hours for me to do it, but I was alone and I'm very meticulous.

Bottom line, if y'all are looking at setting your Rappy apart, look no further. Hollar at Joshua and he'll get you setup.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a wrap from Josh sitting in my living room. Same story. Immediate responses to my questions, and product ordered and delivered across the country in less than a week.

Zeke555

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got a hood decal and a bunch of other ones little ones for my truck and some for the wifes Edge in about a week from Josh. Of course I had to order more so once they arrive I just have to find the time to get them put on. Plus do it while the vehicles are warm.

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Josh hooked me up with some custom decals not too long ago. Easy to design and quick to print and ship. Good people over there.