Shout out to MacF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redgs4

Reaction score
This is crazy cool! What kind of reactions were you getting? Or do people "run what you brung" and anything goes?

redgs4

Reaction score
Great thing about being stationed in Germany, I took my supercharged s2000 there a couple times and wrecked some tires lol.

My other car is a 2006 s2000. It's currently set up for looking good while commuting rather than any kind of racing. I'm thinking about converting it back but it's hard to split the spending between too many toys.

sabumaru

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cool. Who was driving?

I like all the stares and looks you got pulling up.

What's up with all the writing on the track?

How many times did you almost clobber a little car coming up on your left? Lol.... No holds bar, huh?

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

The track has a lot of grafity on it
Its a remnand of its day's as a 24 hour circuit

Best corner is "the carucel"

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is crazy cool! What kind of reactions were you getting? Or do people "run what you brung" and anything goes?

Run what you brung. There was an early 90's Lincoln towncar pulling off when we showed up. Yes, anything goes. One guy had some wheel marks on his door.

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

Cool. Who was driving?

I like all the stares and looks you got pulling up.

What's up with all the writing on the track?

How many times did you almost clobber a little car coming up on your left? Lol.... No holds bar, huh?

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

I was. This time not so much. Last time, I almost ran over a BMW that tried to cut in. Pretty sure the passenger pooed herself on that one.

sabumaru

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Run what you brung. There was an early 90's Lincoln towncar pulling off when we showed up. Yes, anything goes. One guy had some wheel marks on his door.

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

I was. This time not so much. Last time, I almost ran over a BMW that tried to cut in. Pretty sure the passenger pooed herself on that one.
Don't forget
It is classed as a Toll road
With no speed limit
And insurance..altough you might get a no...small letters there

But even an old VW bug or a tourbus is welcome