GEN 1 Should I buy back my rolled SCAB?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rgillund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not trying to be a jerk. I thought I was doing enthusiasts a favor by trying on a forum first. I can forget it though if it's not going to fly.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Everyone try's to get a bunch of posts in saying neat or really clean just before trying to sell something, they look at your post history, nobody likes to see a wall non helpful posts from someone we all know is just doing it so they can sell something. Totally defeats the purpose of the rule.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you gonna rebuild it or part it out? I am interested in motor and trans if they are still good?

OP
OP
Robb0h

Robb0h

Reaction score
you gonna rebuild it or part it out? I am interested in motor and trans if they are still good?

I'm going to rebuild it, or sell it as-is. I've gotten enough offers for the whole thing at a price that wouldn't be worth me parting it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

justcozz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Make a Badass Raptor buggy out of it. Forget the cab and fenders. I haven't seen anyone with something that badass anytime lately.