Shocks stolen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, some F-ers stole the rear shocks off the truck in my driveway. They left the spare tire and wheel I had sitting next to the garage. They knew what they wanted, and how easy they are to get off.

I did get Fox 3.0s for only about 200 bucks out of pocket though from the deal

D

Deleted member 12951

Not true they covered everything on my truck when I needed it done including powder coating the rear bumper to match the new black front they had to replace. Both bumpers were grey and went black this time. They are great to deal with. Didn't give a shit about cut frame horns, covered my Glassworks fenders and liners, etc.

Nice to know. My Allstate agent told me otherwise. Been with Allstate since 1980, yep 35 years.

ajstar89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a bad idea for a product. i got ahold of an metal etcher. It's like a pen that makes small dimples. I put on mine, "a specific code" Its printed large and facing out by the top bolt and goes down really far. If stolen Ill report it to the police and submit a photo of each shock.

I did the same on my hockey gear that got stolen, and locked that kid away when he tried to sell it to play it again sports. It give you something to look for on craigslist and eBay. I just setup alerts for new a posting and just wait.

I use to glue a washer onto the bolts, i assumed thieves would think they are welded on.