shocking shock discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah...

Went from sweet, nice, would do anything to help a friend out.. To red in the face, bouncing around on the balls of your feet demon.. I would have tucked my tail and ran, if I didn't know better..

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My booth has free beer... Lots of fliers left too, people.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

So the testing of the fox shocks used extended travel to demonstrate all of the different zones, as Birdman said Corey clarified?

That would assume the person doing the testing also knew this? One could then assume they also must have known those shocks well? One could then assume MANY things! LOL

*hands out more fliers*

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Help us understand your assumptions...

Do you have any data to provide us as to why the data you are questioning is inaccuarate.

Why do you get all bent out of shape when people say anything bad about Icon? Do you work for them? Do you get free product from them? Have you taken a discount on products in exchange for promotion on internet forums?

Everyone knows that I am an RPG/Fox fanboy...notice I have kept my mouth shut. My opinion is baised, as is yours Matt.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh I'm sorry... Thought this was the slinging room... My bad!

Your assumption of me getting bent out of shape earlier was completely false, as Maxx pointed out as well... I was curious.

I'm asking a question regarding testing, and "implying" that the tester could be a Fox expert... You know "slinging shit" as this thread was created for.

All in good fun, sorry to hurt any feelings.

Edit: Of course I'm not paid... Just believe in the product, as you do! Also didn't mean to imply the data was inaccurate, just implied who may have done the testing.

Seriously, I hope this is all in good hearted nature, not trying to get in an back in forth with you... It's fun to debate a topic you're passionate about!

Last edited:

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
No, by all means. Go right on ahead. You're doing great!

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

You still haven't answered my questions though...

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the line up of people watching this thread waiting for blood, Sharks in the damn water sharks in the damn water. The direction this thread is taking is SHOCK-ing!