Shock Shop update...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hello all-
Been a while since I last posted...Leaps and bounds with a few stutter bumps but things are growing quickly....FOX and Local FORD SVT have been excellent as always to deal with and they are welcoming my shock service here on the East coast(and yes,my daughters pre-runner is a white fender ride ...The same one I did the epic CT to Cabo Journey for the 40th BAJA 1000)... I also offer re valve and tuning of most aftermarket OFFROAD Specific shocks....I'm really stoked to be part of this program again and truly do miss the off-road environment..not to mention my fab shop...End of August getting a few people/members together and give a little shock "class" with info and updates on The FOX products ..anyone within driving distance of the August 24th meetup at my house is welcome to join-HOWEVER- I must limit to 25 trucks.....you can drop a line for more info at the shop e-mail : [email protected] OR phone the shop and leave a message ; 860-490-6660. thanks again and looking forward to the FRF Response's .!!!!!
Best and Bsafe...

R K Motorsports

OP
OP
R K Motorsports
Reaction score
Same here-!! Love the Joker.....At the track I use to joke about.."Wait till they get a load of me" Hahaaa..!!! See you soon-
Best
RK