She's gone.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVT_Aaron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow that was a good read! i think we can all relate to this and feel the exact same way. very awesome truck, sad to see it go but seems like there are many good things to come. Good luck on the new adventure and on finding another one to start the process on!

Last edited:

Steele16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha all I can think of is you and Blake both saying "There is definitely a cross road at the end of that fence line"

EXO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

If I can find a Screw before then I will still be joining you! I am looking at one hopefully Tuesday.
Cheers!

Well that's awesome! Hope it works out.

OP
OP
MetalNeck

MetalNeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well folks, thought I'd update. Here's my new one! 2014 with only 12k. Today I scheduled with Jarret at SVC-Offroad for February 19th to take her down south to start putting the basics on. Deaver, front and rear race bumpers, mid-perch, SVC Bump Stops, and maybe some other stuff as well. More updates to come! Btw, I will be searching for a very used and or salvaged Raptor to start a full all out build next year. Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_6446.jpg
    IMG_6446.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 90