Shallow rear floor mat for Screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorSteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I recently installed a du-ha box under the rear seat of the Blue Screw. The OEM rubber floor mat extends deeply under it and is difficult/awkward to remove for cleaning. Does anyone know of a shallow make/model that wouldn't extend under the seat/du-ha? It can be rubber or carpeted. My screw has the sub-woofer too. Thanks.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was thinking of maybe getting one of these Du-ha storage units, how do you like it? I would probably bolt it down over the top of my Weather-tech floor mat because the mat is very thin.
The sub-woofer area of the mat may not let it sit level though.

Attachments

• SAM_9009.jpg
    SAM_9009.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 92

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was thinking of maybe getting one of these Du-ha storage units, how do you like it? I would probably bolt it down over the top of my Weather-tech floor mat because the mat is very thin.
The sub-woofer area of the mat may not let it sit level though.

My buddy just put a du-ha in his 2012 supercab ecoboost F1. And he got it to bolt in rite over the weather -tech mat

OP
OP
RaptorSteve

RaptorSteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I really like the du-ha (though it's way overpriced.) It holds my CO2 tank, impact wrench/sockets and a few other miscellaneous items nice and snug. I'm going to cut some slots in to the bottom of it so I can run some nylon straps through to hold down the 30 lb. CO2 tank while offroading.

There are no bolts for the du-ha in a '13 super crew. You have to remove the sub-woofer and then place it in, reinstall the subwoofer and then a couple of nylon straps go over the some bolts under the rear seats. It doesn't seem very secure but I haven't had it move on my while offroading.