Sh*t Raptors Owners Say...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
* "35's are so stock and everyone's moving to 37's so I'm going to 39's"

* "Hell ya I'm upgrading the suspension (for a 2nd time - and I've not gone more than 50 miles off road)"

* "Hmm, how many light bars can I put on my Raptor?" (Hell yeah I use 'em on the street - this truck doesn't go off road!)

* "They make the parts so I must need to upgrade my suspension (and everything else)"

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HAH

It's only going to be 10 or 15,000 to do this honey....

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

* "35's are so stock and everyone's moving to 37's so I'm going to 39's"

* "Hell ya I'm upgrading the suspension (for a 2nd time - and I've not gone more than 50 miles off road)"

* "Hmm, how many light bars can I put on my Raptor?" (Hell yeah I use 'em on the street - this truck doesn't go off road!)

* "They make the parts so I must need to upgrade my suspension (and everything else)"

Hey Dan, other than the 2nd halves of 2 and 3, this sounds familiar.

rasco

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I get made fun of for taking so many pictures and videos of my truck.

Dumbest thing I ever asked was how to trim the back half of the bed skirt going up to your bumper.

I feel the most idiotic when I forget what I've ordered, and a second set shows up.