Serious disappointment with stock bed tie downs...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had 2 race quads and a dirt bike in my box, and ratched the shit out of it and never had an issue. The bedsides are glued in place so maybe something is amiss with yours?

I haul around two dirt bike too...and never had any issues. They've never failed me....

OP
OP
E

Enigma94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got back from a camping trip and had to tie down a ice chest and some other things and even the stock tie downs closest to the cab flexed a TON. This was even running the tie down strap across the top of the ice chest as somebody suggested.

I will have to get a vid of this and call my local dealer. Problem is I need the truck for the next few weeks so I can take it in for them to look at it for a while..

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just got back from a camping trip and had to tie down a ice chest and some other things and even the stock tie downs closest to the cab flexed a TON. This was even running the tie down strap across the top of the ice chest as somebody suggested.

I will have to get a vid of this and call my local dealer. Problem is I need the truck for the next few weeks so I can take it in for them to look at it for a while..
Still waiting for flexy video

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
www.runraptorrun.com

OP
OP
E

Enigma94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep forgetting to snap one, I'll throw a cooler in the bed with a tie down going over it tomorrow and throw the vid up here.