Serious disappointment with stock bed tie downs...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Never had any issues with mine. Cranked the shit out of them holding down gas cans and a spare tire that bounced all over the place off-road, and didn't move.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That sounds perfect!! Do you have a install thread or some pics of the set up?

I dunno if it's just me but drilling into a $50k truck just doesn't sound like something I want to do, that why I will never have a roof mounted light bar lol.

Here's the link to WSI and some gallery shots of the rack:

Rack:ONE Gallery - WSI FabricationWSI Fabrication

Let me know if you need any other info or pricing.

guitarist982

Reaction score
Looked at that thread and been finding that the mopar part number is showing up as a discontinued product on quite a few websites. The overstock site has shipping as much as 4 of them.

Found another part number but not sure of the difference and if they have the same size hole to work the same?

05170492AA

I contacted several websites/dealers that claimed to have the original part number in stock a few months ago and none were able to ship them. I ended up ordering the superseded part number -5170492AA- from Tasca. As far as I can tell they look identical, just cost more. I ordered one for each bed bolt and several for some interior spots.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Enigma94 yea it's not good at all mostly happens when doing a lot of off-roading. Thankfully SVC makes a bed stabilizer so with that installed the issue is resolved.

Sent from iPhone 6S+
Don't scare the guy. You get this when you jump and do some hard offroading. And even when it does happen, is not serve. You make it seem like the bed splits in half. Lol...

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
www.runraptorrun.com

SVT_Aaron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't scare the guy. You get this when you jump and do some hard offroading. And even when it does happen, is not serve. You make it seem like the bed splits in half. Lol...

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
www.runraptorrun.com

Lol you're right I guess I could've been a bit more specific and detailed as to how and when it happens

Sent from iPhone 6S+

D

Deleted member 12951

I contacted several websites/dealers that claimed to have the original part number in stock a few months ago and none were able to ship them. I ended up ordering the superseded part number -5170492AA- from Tasca. As far as I can tell they look identical, just cost more. I ordered one for each bed bolt and several for some interior spots.

I just needed two so called our local dealership and they ordered them for me. Yeah, cost more but sometimes its good to support local businesses.