Sema 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Perauto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Flying in on Sunday then out on Sunday,nice not to work the show this year ,need to check out new paint coatings too. Possibly helping with the RTR set up on monday

Kmandoske

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get into vegas tomorrow (Wed night) and will be at the SNORE 250 race this weekend and at SEMA all week, I'm going to attend the BAJA qualification thing on Tuesday night, We should all try and meet there. If someone knows a spot please post. I'll follow this thread so we can connect.

Keith 312-317-9444

JayLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get into vegas tomorrow (Wed night) and will be at the SNORE 250 race this weekend and at SEMA all week, I'm going to attend the BAJA qualification thing on Tuesday night, We should all try and meet there. If someone knows a spot please post. I'll follow this thread so we can connect.

Keith 312-317-9444

There's plenty of places with tons of parking. In & Out on Tropicana is always a go to for a lot of people. Out by the speedway is a little tougher.

I'll be here and am up for whatever. A few of us are going out Saturday to beat the trucks up.

ADDGrant

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Stop by our booth and say hi. We'll be located in the Truck and SUV section in the Upper South Hall in Booth #34209

Attachments

• unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 35