Seat Memory

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVT Bob18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been playing around with the seat memory function and I'm curious if I'm doing things the right way. My work vehicle used to be a Chevy Tahoe. It had memory seats in it and I loved that feature. Just like my Raptor, hit a button and the seat moves into the proper position. Now, with the Tahoe, when you turned off the vehicle and took the keys out of the ignition, the seat would move all the way back, allowing you plenty of room to get out. The Raptor doesn't do this...or does it? It would be great if my seat moved back to a "home" position, allowing plenty of room to get out. Is this possible?

D

Deleted member 12951

The option is on the gauge display that you use with the steering wheel. Think is it called easy exit or something like that.

OP
OP
SVT Bob18

SVT Bob18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The option is on the gauge display that you use with the steering wheel. Think is it called easy exit or something like that.

DAMN! That was it. I checked the proper box and when I remove the key, the seat went back and the steering wheel went up & forward.

Thanks RDFTS

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Look under Truck Apps on the gauge display and select Easy Access from your steering wheel toggle. It will do the same thing as your old Chevy. It works great...

mwakgp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the passenger seat have memory?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I couldn't think of ever seeing one but looked it up and evidently some Audi and BMW models have it. Not on our trucks though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does the passenger seat have memory?

It's not necessary for the passenger seat. The seat can be kept back since the passenger does not have to worry about the peddles and there is a great deal of more space than the European cars its a nonissue...