SCT Tuner Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BubbaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an awesome performance tune on my truck right now, but when going at a slow pace and low speeds, it slams the gears in 2nd and 3rd... It just runs smoothly when i drive it harder rather than slow. Obviously. But where can I download an economy tune to try that? Im not worried about anything like gas or crap, just want to see how it shifts in economy tune. Thanks!

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hmm did u get it from 5 star tuning or just an online auto parts dealer? if its from 5 star i would just talk to mike. if not i thought those came with a couple tunes on it already...

OP
OP
BubbaRaptor

BubbaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got it from a dealer, the place that put on my whole SW headers and exhaust... It says I have a strategy tune (performance), return to stock tune, and a place for custom tunes... but don't have any

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
o i got ya. talk to mike at 5 star or try talking to the dealer that set u up in the 1st place. u also could tune the custom tne u have now. when u go to load the tune it will ask u if u want to do custom settings. click yes then u can mess with the shifts