Saw 3 raptors yesterday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see several J1 old dogs with daily frequency. I've only seen one all new and shiny, lightweight full of horsepower and new tech second generation Raptor in the wild yet. Well other than my own that is...

Round here I see a few Gen 1's rolling round town. We only got 1 Jen 2, easy to see, on the Ford lot, they do move it from time to time tho. That great acceleration you speak of must be awesome moving two parking spots over!

NewAgePhilosopher

Reaction score
I see several J1 old dogs with daily frequency. I've only seen one all new and shiny, lightweight full of horsepower and new tech second generation Raptor in the wild yet. Well other than my own that is...

Lol. I wouldn't call a Jennifer ***** Machine sighting a real Raptor sighting. :flipthebird:

Speaking of which, in the land of plenty, I've only yet seen one Jennifer. The owners seemed embarrassed stepping out of their 'truck'.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol. I wouldn't call a Jennifer ***** Machine sighting a real Raptor sighting. :flipthebird:

Speaking of which, in the land of plenty, I've only yet seen one Jennifer. The owners seemed embarrassed stepping out of their 'truck'.
Jealous much?

57fc20809f1689baf6ea9653d0fa0337.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

NewAgePhilosopher

Reaction score
Jealous much?

57fc20809f1689baf6ea9653d0fa0337.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Lol. Not at all. I love my BIG MOTHEREF'ING V8 in my truck. If I wanted to, I could go out and buy the 2017, all cash, tomorrow. But it's not my cup of tea. I prefer tech and pavement speed in pretty SUVs. That's why I have a Cayenne Turbo.

Us gen1-ers understand that you sold yours to get the ***** pump, and now you wholeheartedly regret that decision. Sorry bud, but my only advice? Sell that pretty truck and buy a used Gen1 V8. You'll feel like a man again. And you'll thank me later.