Sad day. Sold my 2014 Roush

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Well no PM from me, mines not for sale unless I got another 5k over what you got but don't think that is going to happen anytime soon, so be it.

OP
OP
cbcgeneral

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well no PM from me, mines not for sale unless I got another 5k over what you got but don't think that is going to happen anytime soon, so be it.

Funny that nobody with a RR has messaged either. It seems like everyone with a black truck doesn't want it anymore. Lol.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
nice...private seller in jersey or a dealer? only a few dealers i would even consider working with in NJ...one in particular is a HUGE POS of a dealer...

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

i'll give you asking and throw in an extra 10k for all the pictures of it jumping, so long as we can say it's me :ROFLJest:

D

Deleted member 12951

nice...private seller in jersey or a dealer? only a few dealers i would even consider working with in NJ...one in particular is a HUGE POS of a dealer...

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

i'll give you asking and throw in an extra 10k for all the pictures of it jumping, so long as we can say it's me :ROFLJest:

Okay you got me, I might sell for $95,240. And yes, no problem on the jumping arrangement.

OP
OP
cbcgeneral

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score

No private. It's actually a forum member.

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

Okay you got me, I might sell for $95,240. And yes, no problem on the jumping arrangement.

I don't know maybe if you can drop it to $92k we can work something out. Lol.