Sad day. Sold my 2014 Roush

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Reluctantly decided to sell the truck after being hounded for three weeks by someone to purchase it. I Didn't have any plans on selling it but I can't justify passing up what this retarded guy is willing to pay. The truck only has just under 1500 miles on it so I haven't even had the opportunity to really enjoy it. I Have my eye on a couple of the Raptors for sale on here so I think with the crazy money I make on this truck I can buy another and have plenty of money leftover to mod the shit out of both of my trucks. We are meeting at my Credit Union tomorrow to payoff what remaining on the truck and get the title transferred so I guess when I get home I'll have to take it out one last time and beat the shit out of it. Just to make sure he's getting a good running vehicle of course. Lol.

D

Deleted member 12951

So what is this crazy money amount?
Because I don't have a Roush and have no desire whatsoever to sell but my number would around $85k+ considering what I have put into it.

OP
OP
cbcgeneral

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So what is this crazy money amount?
Because I don't have a Roush and have no desire whatsoever to sell but my number would around $85k+ considering what I have put into it.

He's giving me almost $20k more than I paid for it. I bought it SC from the dealer for $66,000 and he's giving me $85,250. I even sent him to the forum to check out all the ones in the sale thread but he wanted the low miles. Whatever I'm going to miss it but there are some really nice trucks for sale on here so I'll get over it.

D

Deleted member 12951

Yeah that ain't half bad. I put $25k+ into mine already but got it $10k lower than what you paid. So yeah, I would probably do it too and get a nice modded truck. What one here are you thinking?

OP
OP
cbcgeneral

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah that ain't half bad. I put $25k+ into mine already but got it $10k lower than what you paid. So yeah, I would probably do it too and get a nice modded truck. What one here are you thinking?

Ya I was looking at 2baddogs and another white one. I Think I want to go white or silver with this one. Only problem is getting it here from Vegas

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

mines for sale and I'm in Buffalo... you're not too far away from me. :wink:

I saw yours too. I'm not a huge fan of the Terrain's though. But then again I could always get it wrapped.