RPG Stage 2 kit just arrived!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well my RPG Stage 2 kit came in today. I'd like to thank Jarrett for such an easy transaction and for answering all of my newb questions. This kit is massive! I put a quarter next to the Fox 2.5 bump stops to show how big they really are.

The kit is being installed next week by Rock and Roll Offroad in Dallas. I'll keep y'all updated. Cant wait for the Texas Raptor Run to get here so I can really test the kit out!

IMG_3245.jpg

IMG_3248.jpg

IMG_3247.jpg

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And to think, when I bought this truck I swore to my wife it would stay stock. lol
Hah yeeaahhh. I said the same thing. I mean, it comes from the factory already perfect, right? Yeeaaahh...

I'm convinced modding is a sickness. You heard it here first: Chronic Modding Syndrome, aka CMS, will be written up in some medical journal some day. :shocked:

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well my RPG Stage 2 kit came in today. I'd like to thank Jarrett for such an easy transaction and for answering all of my newb questions. This kit is massive! I put a quarter next to the Fox 2.5 bump stops to show how big they really are.

The kit is being installed next week by Rock and Roll Offroad in Dallas. I'll keep y'all updated. Cant wait for the Texas Raptor Run to get here so I can really test the kit out!

IMG_3245.jpg

IMG_3248.jpg

IMG_3247.jpg

Thanks again Brandon,

Can't wait to hear about your first flogging with them on.

It's funny, I remember saying the same thing to my wife when I bought mine.

Many nights of forgiveness with very little permission.

Thanks again.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Hah yeeaahhh. I said the same thing. I mean, it comes from the factory already perfect, right? Yeeaaahh...

I'm convinced modding is a sickness. You heard it here first: Chronic Modding Syndrome, aka CMS, will be written up in some medical journal some day. :shocked:

I don't have a problem...I can stop whenever I want. Probably once the rear is linked :waytogo: