RPG Power Steering Reservior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boondocker

Reaction score
Hello, so I bought a 2012 Raptor Supercrew just this past Saturday and I drive her home on sunday which is a 1200 km drive. When I got home, the power steering is making this noise like it is empty. I checked the reservior to find it is low. I also notice that there is power steering fluid leaking.

Now I've done some internet research (lol), and I guess there are some issues when it comes to the Power steering system in these trucks.

I will be taking the truck into the shop for the repairs that are needed, but in the saying that, I came across RPG's power steering reservior. My question is, has this product remedied some of the issues with the power steering? Thanks.

Smokinjo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Remedied all the issues (whining foaming etc) you described with my power steering. Now if you have a leaking hose, that's another separate issue.

Gen1Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My stock hose clamp was not clamped shut and I had a slow leak. I fixed it and had the dealer top the fluid off. I will definitely be upgrading mine with the RPG reservoir soon.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello, so I bought a 2012 Raptor Supercrew just this past Saturday and I drive her home on sunday which is a 1200 km drive. When I got home, the power steering is making this noise like it is empty. I checked the reservior to find it is low. I also notice that there is power steering fluid leaking.

Now I've done some internet research (lol), and I guess there are some issues when it comes to the Power steering system in these trucks.

I will be taking the truck into the shop for the repairs that are needed, but in the saying that, I came across RPG's power steering reservior. My question is, has this product remedied some of the issues with the power steering? Thanks.

Yes it has. Not more whiny bitching from that pump...

It's an easy install, and you can customize your colour.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
So do you have your sway bar on or off? Jarrett said I may want to put it back on for the Stage4.

Last edited: