Roush Resale?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

triggerfish

Reaction score
Just wondering how well the Roush Raptor holds its value compared to a non-Roush? Any opinions on this? I know the non-Roush holds it's value pretty well, well do you eat the price of the Supercharger (for the most part)?

I don't see a lot of people willing to drop $72K Large for the Roush personally, especially when the non-Roush is just so much fun. But the Roush would be a super fun package, so I see why people do it!

Mad Max

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO - as a starting point, I would add 5% to 10% over the price of a standard Raptor. Normally, I would expect the same percentages for any major aftermarket tuner using superchargers (Roush, Hennessey, Shelby).

The upside exception being Shelby. For Shelby, I'd bump it up 10% to 20% over a standard Raptor.

The downside exception being Hennessey, which is kind of a wild card for me. If they can get the lawsuits and burnt Raptor news behind them, their resale might eventually fall between Roush and Shelby...in a perfect world anyway. As of right now, I wouldn't buy a Hennessey over a stock Raptor for the same price.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

My uneducated guess would be whatever the roush package cost the resale add would be no more than half of the initial price. In my worthless opinion the Shelby would be the only one to retain all the resale and kept long enough might be worth more. That is a very limited production