Roadrunner Auto Transport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snakedoctor

Reaction score
If anybody is ever looking to have a car shipped across country and think about using Roadrunner Auto Transport, RUN AWAY!!!

I needed to transport my cobra from arizona to arkansas. I booked it with them 3 weeks ago and they quoted me $750 which seemed reasonable and I gave them my deposit. I made sure that I told them that it had to be picked up by Sept 18 and I couldn't have any delays. Well I get a call today at 1pm and they tell me that it's gonna be $1300.00 instead of the original $750 I was told. Now my ass is in a bind cause they waited till the last minute to let me know this. Aint nothing like the good 'ol "bait and switch".

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No contract with the deposit? Quotes are meaningless unless in writing... It's a sad world where a persons word is not worth crap. Sorry to hear about your situation...

Last edited:

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So? are you gonna cough up the extra dough? ****, ********, but like you said, they got their hands on your balls and are squeezing!!