Road Trip!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

upscrazy8

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Hot Springs OHVPARK is marked well from what I remember. I went with my brother with Houston Land Rover club and was technical but that's what they wanted. The ouachita forest stuff are very Raptor friendly. If you come near Knoxville , TN the parks close to me are also very tight for our Man trucks but fun in places. And theres the Dragon, Hwy 129 which is fun with these trucks .

OP
OP
Mariner

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Been off for a while so might be a bit late to this. When are you making your trip? I definitely say Hot Springs/Russleville areas of the forest are at least 2 days worth of trails to play on.
I'm leaving the 20th to head out, but won't hit the park until around the 28th. 2 days you say? I've looked into Hot Springs a little bit but I've been busy. I definitely want to get out there though as I don't have many Raptor trails close to me.

dogknat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm leaving the 20th to head out, but won't hit the park until around the 28th. 2 days you say? I've looked into Hot Springs a little bit but I've been busy. I definitely want to get out there though as I don't have many Raptor trails close to me.

Yea depending on the weather leading up it could be dusty or icy or if we get another 6 inches of rain like we just got within the last few weeks it will be lots or rerouting because of issues:
IMG_2903.jpg
But makes for some fun
IMG_2910.jpg

And yea like @Yukon Joe said don't miss the shoe tree:
IMG_2906.jpg

Some of the views are amazing
IMG_2931.jpg
IMG_2932.jpg

OP
OP
Mariner

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea depending on the weather leading up it could be dusty or icy or if we get another 6 inches of rain like we just got within the last few weeks it will be lots or rerouting because of issues:
View attachment 71391
But makes for some fun
View attachment 71392

And yea like @Yukon Joe said don't miss the shoe tree:
View attachment 71393

Some of the views are amazing
View attachment 71394
View attachment 71395
Wow that's looks amazing. Do you have an address of where I can enter this part of the park?

dogknat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow that's looks amazing. Do you have an address of where I can enter this part of the park?

34°41'24.43"N 93° 6'42.47"W. That's the main road that eventually leads to the shoe tree. Not so much of an address. Unless you mean Skyjacker park and I have never been there since they charge and cater to sxs's. I recommend staying up in hot springs village for the south section, Can't for the life of me remember the hotel but it's cheap and actually pretty nice for as cheap as it is. Maybe @RDFTS will remember. North section of the park is better to access from the town of russleville but you could spend 2 full days in the south section. I'll have more information after my tablet takes some charge. All my maps from the run are on it. Wish I could make it over there to run some trails but I'll be out of town.

OP
OP
Mariner

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice thanks a lot guys. I'll make sure to post pics when I make it over there, but it looks like a pretty beautiful place

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk