On road acknowledgement.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jim f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, you noticed that? The most I have seen here in one day here is 6, An average day is 3-4 and usually they are going 70+ the other way.

Raptors also don't get the looks around here like they do in CA.

There are a lot of them here in Las Vegas.
We do some work at the wynn hotel and when I park on the top deck of the garage, there at least 4 up there not including mine.

Have yet to have anyone wave back.
Usually flash the light bar or at least wave.

JayLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are a lot of them here in Las Vegas.
We do some work at the wynn hotel and when I park on the top deck of the garage, there at least 4 up there not including mine.

Have yet to have anyone wave back.
Usually flash the light bar or at least wave.

I always wave. I'm usually parked on 1st or 2nd floor of the Wynn garage when I'm there.

jim f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jay, I have seen pics of your truck here on the forum, but have yet to see you out and about.
Trust me, when I do, the lights will be flashing and I will be waving.
When I go to Wynn, I always park on the upper floor. It is easier to get around up there.

Also, need to get together with you and the group that heads out every now and then.
Want to hit some of the local trails.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't initiate a wave. Will always reciprocate if one is offered my way. Too many raptors around my area where it's just another truck in my opinion.

JayLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jay, I have seen pics of your truck here on the forum, but have yet to see you out and about.
Trust me, when I do, the lights will be flashing and I will be waving.
When I go to Wynn, I always park on the upper floor. It is easier to get around up there.

Also, need to get together with you and the group that heads out every now and then.
Want to hit some of the local trails.

I'm on the Southwest side of town.

Anytime you want to take the trucks out let me know a bunch of us are always game.