On road acknowledgement.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My hand would be out the window constantly. They're everywhere around the "D". Bunch of street queens though. All bone stock on bottom perch. Only Ironman an Wiz have the upgraded trucks around me. Hopefully get to join the badass club someday. Lol.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, most of them don't wave back... At least I know the 3 other owners in a mile from me and usually wave, flash lights or whatever

Shortbusdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wave, I have a TJ also so I have been waving like an idiot for years now, and I will continue! Everyone in Phoenix has tinted windows so it is hard to tell if I am getting the same response back.

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have tinted windows myself so I make sure and reach forward past the steering wheel to wave to Raptor owners. When I get some big off-road lights, I may start flashing them at people, but for now the Rigid D2 Duallys in my ADD Stealth bumper really don't show up so much in the daylight.

My efforts get acknowledged about 40% of the time. There's a black one in Elk City with ADD bumpers and Rigid light bars, but also blacked out windows so I have no idea who's inside.. may be remote controlled for all I can tell.

Then there's a couple silver, a white, two terrains, another black, two reds and a blue scab (mine's a screw) around in the county. There was an orange scab for sale a few months ago, but whoever bought it took it to Wichita Falls, Tx. according to the dealership.