Requesting White Raptor Pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
O2ShootTheJ

O2ShootTheJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does this help?

View attachment 75564

Ruby Red really is the best color.......

the only ruby red I can afford on the market right now has 90k miles :mad:

believe me if it was in my budget it would be in the driveway!

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

i like the rocker stickers, think it helps balance the colors really well! Looks good!

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Molten Orange was an option and it cost the first Raptor owners an extra $495. The base colors were Tuxedo Black, Oxford White, or Blue Flame. Molten Orange couldn't have been that popular or it still would be around.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Edited with Snapseed...love this pic

69775a24d87dfd8a7f4a0cd8257368a1.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
O2ShootTheJ

O2ShootTheJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm just iffy cuz i haven't seen a white one in person in a while. but like a year ago white was near the top of my list! I looked at a white one in september when I went with my dad to help him order his new dually. and I really liked the white then. My dad did too, he almost bought it lol! I think my plan will be to go to the dealership next week and check it out. It's already a pretty good deal I think, but if I fall in love I'll do my best to get them down more. If i'm not crazy about it but don't hate it, I'll only buy if I can basically steal it.

It's a 2013 Roush SCREW w/ 56k miles, good shape over all, a bit dirty, small dent in front bumper, looks like they scraped someething on the driver front flare. I have them down to $45k right now. I think thats a pretty good buy. my goal is to be OTD w/ tax title and tag for $46k. what do you guys think?

Last edited: