Rent your equipped Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MetalNeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK Boys and Girls, here it is. I go on trips with Expedition X. I am a big time advocate of Desert off roading and using the vehicles for what they are designed for. I will be going on the Baja trip with Expedition X in October. I have a very good friend who would like to explore the world of Raptor expeditions and is considering purchasing an off road purpose Raptor. He would like to rent one that is decently equipped for such an excursion to see if he wants to invest into buying one and having it built out nicely. If you have one that you would like to rent out and make a few bucks (insured of course by my friend for the trip) then pm me. If you are a builder and have one that you are looking to sell, you can possibly rent him a vehicle, with a first right of refusal to purchase. The more pimped, the better. Minimum. Deavers and bumpstops in rears, and at least one spare and ways of latching down the spare in the bed as well as a 5 gallon gas container. It should, but not critical have a two way VHF radio that can send and receive HAM or race frequencies as well as a GPS navigation system such as a Lowrance. The radio and GPS can be supplied by my friend, but the rental will reflect how well the vehicle is equipped. Before I get haters thinking this is stupid and crazy, I raced class 5-1600, class 10, class 8 and trophy truck with score and vorra. We have rented vehicles for support when necessary. Sooooooo....Shhhhhhhhh. To the rest, ROOOOOCCCKKKK!!!!

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:specialed:

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

I actually thought about going in with a few to make a raptor to rent but not cost effective.

D

Deleted member 12951

What are you thinking a ballpark rental cost would be for something like this? And how long would the rental be for?

Doc Constantine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are you thinking a ballpark rental cost would be for something like this? And how long would the rental be for?

The trip is Oct 6-11, so that should give you an idea.

I'm curious about the rental rate as well.

Isn't rogue trying to sell a nicely equipped truck?

What's your friends driving experience like? He'd be the one driving it, right?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoahE