Reciever Flags

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kinkrider888

Reaction score
Last weekend I saw that Chad had a yamaha flag coming out of his reciever. I tried looking all over online for anything similiar but had no luck. Do you guys know where I can find something like this??

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi Georgie. He had a tube that fit into his receiver hitch. Mounted to the tube was a female screw fitting to accept the male fitting attached to the flag.

You could get the right size tube at a hitch shop - they'd cut it and drill the holes for you (hitch pin hole and flag fitting hole).

Maybe Chad can provide more info. Meanwhile I'll look around.

It kind of looked like this:

Truck-with-Hitch-for-Joanne.jpg

Link: http://www.northeastflags.com/product/e9c7b40a-c25d-4d97-bda3-accd6632583d.aspx

ChadB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked mine up from a vender at Dumont. I think the mount was $25.00, which is about the same price I found for a 0" drop hitch at the part store, but the hole drilled for the ball is too big compared to the flag mount hole. I then used their mounting, which they have a few different times, but they warranty all their own products. I used the lighted whip mount because I have a LED pole for night time cruising. They have a quick release that is like mine with a small pin to hold it in place. That one is preferred because it will allow the pole to rotate in the wind and not have the flag wrap around on it self.

Here is a link to their website, but its not listed on there. clickwhip.com

2-14-2010009.jpg

midcoregeek

Reaction score
I still say it would be awesome to make SVT OFFROAD forum flags so they could be shown off while we are running around in the desert. Let people know the forum is alive and is using the trucks for the awesome they are.

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still say it would be awesome to make SVT OFFROAD forum flags so they could be shown off while we are running around in the desert. Let people know the forum is alive and is using the trucks for the awesome they are.

Yeah buddy!! I'd buy one in a heartbeat!:racing:

FSM