Recently passed 1 year of ownership - no regrets!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MMC Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A few weeks back I hit the 1 year mark right as 10,000 rolled over on the odometer. This has to be one of the best vehicle purchases I've made because it is a blast to drive onroad and offroad and it satisfies a need for hauling things around. Most of the 10,000 miles have been from driving somewhere to go offroading or offroading itself as the truck is not a DD.

Between moving into our new house and now summer heat in the close desert play areas, we haven't used the truck much for its intended purpose lately, but we look forward to some nice offroad adventures this fall.

-Mark

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice Mark. Gratz!

I'm approaching 30k in 18mo of daily driven ownership. Still as solid as day one, and I'm still just as in love :)

OP
OP
M

MMC Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had some nice plans for the truck this year including adding the Whipple supercharger when it shipped, but those plans are on hold. I've been building out my wood working equipment now that we have room at the new house. A Grizzly cabinet table saw arrives on Monday in fact.

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
MMC, what kind of wood working are you in to?

Going on 22 months myself with 12500 miles on odo, still love it, still turns heads, stills gets ****ty gas mileage...did I mention I still love it?

Raptor Babe

Reaction score
Wow, I'm only two months ownership and am at 3500 miles :) -- absolutely no regrets -- and I have more smiles per gallon then in any other vehicle I've owned!!! Love my Raptor!!!

GR8PMKN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be a Raptor owner for one year next month 17,000 and I only drive it on the weekends. The old mustang I'm sure is feeling neglected it never gets out anymore. Best truck I have ever owned.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We've got people on here who are coming up on TWO YEARS of ownership. Mine'll be 2 years in November which isn't that far away (how can Thanksgiving be 3 months away?!).

I had some nice plans for the truck this year including adding the Whipple supercharger when it shipped, but those plans are on hold. I've been building out my wood working equipment now that we have room at the new house. A Grizzly cabinet table saw arrives on Monday in fact.

WAY BETTER to INVEST in woodworking equipment than to "waste" the money on a blower for your truck (IMO).

I've got a Delta cabinet saw and it holds its value WAY BETTER than anything for your truck (except maybe gold bars :mrgreen: ). You gonna make some cabinets for the house?

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
It only get better!! I will have 2 years in October...just under 50,000 and I still love it as much as the day I got it!!