Rear window needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Ok, so I'm tired of this tiny ass sliding rear window, I know there was a company about 10 years ago that offered a full size drop down rear window(just like the Tundra's have) for Fords, but I can't seem to find them. Anyone know of someone that offers this for us?

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The first Bigfoot truck sold by Bob chandler had a full sliding up and down rear window.
Was a 87 f-250 bigfoot package

Last edited:

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Toyota Crew cab has the BEST rear window. It is one piece and it goes up and down like a normal window. And because it is a one piece, rear visibility is excellent. Ford needs to switch this type of rear window.

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Toyota Crew cab has the BEST rear window. It is one piece and it goes up and down like a normal window. And because it is a one piece, rear visibility is excellent. Ford needs to switch this type of rear window.

Yeah the only next best thing I could find is the "breezer". Figured it'd be worth a shot, but checking all my homies take on it first.